In this article, we can see the process of making the basketball jersey using the heat press machine in the home.If you are a player in the basketball team and you need to design your own basketball jersey then read this article completely to design your jersey.
In this method, the heat press machine is used to print the designing on the jersey. A heat press is a tool which is specially designed press images on the various items. I want to say thank you to polaroidpotobar.com for knowing me details about this method. It works the same as the iron but it provides the best quality images on the jersey.
Steps involved in making jersey:
In this topic, we can discuss the steps for how to make the custom basketball jersey at home using the heat press machine?
- Preparing the transfer paper: first, you need to prepare the transfer paper, for preparing this follow the steps stated below.
- You need to choose the transfer. The various transfers available are Inkjet, laser printer, supplier or store bought transfer, Embroidered appliqués, and Die cut vinyl.
- Then you need to print the transfer with the picture and the letter you want in the jersey using the image edition program.
- In case if you are using the printed or store-bought transfers trim the transfer, to make the blank space of the jersey non-colored.
- Setting up the heat press: After designing the pictures, name, and number to be printed on the jersey, you need to set up the heat press machine. To set up the heat press machine properly follow the steps given below.
- First, open the heat press. To open this move the heat plate away from the silicone pad. Keep it open until the heat press machine gets heated.
- Then you need to adjust the temperature on the heat press machine. You can set the temperature based on the level provided in the transfer paper. Turn the thermostat knob clockwise, to start the heating process. Once the temperature is reached then turn the thermostat knob counter clockwise.
- Adjust the pressure of the heat press machine. To adjust the pressure turn the knob clockwise to increase the pressure and turn the knob counter-clockwise to decrease the pressure.
- Then you need to set the timer for printing the pictures on the jersey of the basketball. The time varies for different transfers, so according to that set your timer for printing.
- Pressing the shirt/ jersey: Finally, your basketball jersey is ready for the printing process. For this, you need to follow the steps provided below.
- First, you need to place the jersey on the plate of the machine at the appropriate position.
- Then you need to place the transfer paper in such a way that it faces down on the top of the shirt.
- Before starting the process ensure that the transfer paper which is placed in the pressure area is kept with the heat pad and the silicone pad.
- Then you need to cover the transfer paper on the top of the t-shirt.
- Close the press machine to start the printing process on the jersey.
- Click on the start button.
- After timing is completed open the heat press machine and takes the shirt away from the machine. You will see the image and the number on the shirt.
- If you need to make designs on the several basketball jersey places the jersey on the machine.
These are the best steps for how to make custom basketball jersey at home using the heat press machine. Follow these steps sequentially to design your jersey in the best way.
I hope that after reading this article, you are clear about the steps to make designs and your name on the basketball jersey. The heat press machine used to maintain the quality of the designs printed in the jersey for a long time.
The jersey is the most important component for playing the basketball game, as it allows us to differentiate between the two teams of the basketball tournament. Hence design your basketball jersey in your home easily using the heat press machine.